- A visual guide to the creation and implementation process of a form, click on a section to see a detailed process
- Forms in ASAP are system generated PDF’s.
- Typically forms are: Quotes, Invoices, Requests, etc. but can be set up to accommodate most templates.
- A form’s foundation is a PDF template uploaded by the user, fields can then be mapped on top of this template.
- Fields give ASAP the ability to insert information into a form based on the job. Fields can include things such as images, text, checkboxes or captured signatures.
- Once mapped, forms are automatically added to relevant appointments and jobs based on the forms properties.
- These forms can then be manually downloaded or automatically emailed to clients as required.