- A visual guide to an Email’s components in ASAP, click on a component to read a detailed description
- In ASAP emails are broken into two primary parts:
- The email template - The physical email, including: images, text, etc.
- The email type - The information about the email including: the template, sender email, when it is to be sent, which forms to attach, etc.
- First an email template is created
- The email template is then attached to an email type along with any other relevant information
- A trigger (Send On) is then set for the email type
- When the ASAP receives the trigger it will generate an email using the current job information and send it to the client’s email address