The non compliant flag on an appointment is used to block appointments from progressing past compliance and onto Submissions / Fieldworker Invoices. This flag that can be used when no desktop audits are setup as a failed desktop audit would also hold an appointment.
To change the Compliant Flag
- Navigate to the Appointment Actions Tab.
- Click the action Set Non-Compliant Flag.
- Select the value compliant / not compliant
- Enter the a Comment on why this flag is being set.
- Select the Confirm button at the bottom right of the screen.
Check the Compliant Flag of an Appointment
The value of the flag may be checked from the Appointment Summary Tab.