Sending Emails and Checking for Emails Sent
The Job Emails Tab allows an Operator to:
- View Log of emails sent.
- View a sent email content text and download generated form’s attached.
- Send a new Email for Appointment.
View Email Sent Log
|Date Sent||Date and time the email was dispatched to recipient.|
|Recipient Name||Name used in the from field of the email, typically customer or fieldworker name.|
|Recipient Email||Email address used in the form field.|
|Email Type||The Email Type sent.|
|Send By||User who initiated the email, if Dataforce then a system event like a runabout sync processed.|
View Email Text
- Click the email you like to review from the data-grid.
- Navigate to the bottom left of the screen and click the View Email button.
- A new window will open with the email. Please select this window.
- View an attachment, click the forms icons or file name to begin download if none listed then are no attachments. At current time, product brochures and not be download from this screen, only Generated PDF forms.
- Navigate to the bottom right of the screen.
- Click the dropdown titled ‘Send Email for’ to select the email type to be sent.
- Click the Send Email button to finish.
- If the Email Type is not listed then the email type is not eligible for any appointments in this job. The eligibility criteria are configured in the Admin > Basic > Email Types configuration screen.