The paperwork status flag can be set when the appointment requires documents from thirdparty/fieldworker/customer, for example ASAP uses this flag if fieldworker selects the Customer Sign Paper Form during completion of the appointment. ASAP will set the flag to ‘on’ and an Operator will need to change this flag to ‘off’ when the paper forms are received.
While this flag is enabled, the appointment will not be invoice or submission eligible.
Change the Paperwork Status Action
- Navigate to the Appointment Actions Tab.
- Click the action Update Paperwork Status.
- Select from the dropdown Yes to set flag to on, No to set flag to off.
- Enter a comment about the waiting paperwork.
- Select the Confirm button bottom right of the screen.