The Job’s agent is used to control its visibility for role-based users who are not agent administrators, user roles that have the see all agents flag off. We recommend if a third party like agent is given access to ASAP, to limit their access to their own agent only.
A Job Agent is initially set from:
- New Job Screen in ASAP.
- Created from Runabout same agent as the creator fieldworker.
If an agent requires a change it can be done from either this action or the bulk action available in appointment/job search.
Change Agent Action
- Navigate to Job Actions Tab (blue) bar.
- Move mouse to the Change Job Agent action and click to expose.
- From the dropdown titled ‘Job Agent’, select the new agent.
- Click the Confirm button to commit the change.