Within ASAP, any user can be added to a job’s ‘Watcher List’.
This list serves two purposes:
- While watching a job, a user can circumvent any filters that may prevent them from typically viewing the job’s appointments. (e.g. agent restrictions)
- By watching a job, a user can find it with greater ease through the ‘Jobs I am Watching’ filter
Watcher roles provide a method for restricting a user’s ability to watch a job by date.
Additionally, roles provide a method for describing a watcher’s reason for being on the watcher list.
Adding / Updating a watcher role
- Navigate to the Watcher Role Management screen through Advanced Configuration [L-Z] → Watcher Roles
- If updating an existing role, select the role from the list
- Add/update the watcher name (description)
- Add/update the valid to and from dates
- Select Add/Update Calculation Modifier